Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sling Type:||Wire Rope, Wire Rope||Lift Speed:||Manual|
|Type:||Hoist Winch||Usage:||Construction Hoist|
|Maximum Lifting:||0.8-5.4T||Max. Lifting Height::||20M|
|Power Source:||Lever, Hand||Warranty:||1 Year|
electrical wire pulling tools,
wire pulling tools
Manual Cable Pulling Tools Hand Wire Rope Winch Wire Rope Tirfor 3.2 Ton
Hand winch is a kind of small-sized, compact, hand-operated lifting tool. It' s features is light weight, compact structrue, wide range of applications and easy maintenance. This type of hoist is suitable to use outdoor sites under advise circumstances.
The housing of the hoist is made of aluminum alloy, thus producing adequate strength, light in weight and making it quite portable, while the component parts inside are made of high quality alloyed steel with advanced technology. Strict quality control test have been carried out on all the component parts. As for the major parts subject to high tension are tested according to ISO standards even with overloading to ensure top quality.
It is a kind of newly designed, uncomplicated structured, convenient-to-use lever hoist with the function of adjusting the beneath-hook quickly, safe and reliable. its new style, beautiful body, good braking performance and high working efficiency enable it to be able to be widely used in factory, mineral, building site, Harbor and transportation areas and so on. It is the ideal equipment for Equipment installation, object fixing, tying and towing, world famous qualified product both home and aboard.
Tirfor machines are portable manual hoists used with maxiflex wire rope. They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications; they are operated by a simple lever Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor system can be increased by using sheave blocks.
Portable hoist to lift and pull loads, for utilisation in numerous configurations with long cable lengths.
1. Low weight—quick installation
2. No limitation in terms of cable length
3. Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
4. Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
5. Overload protection
6. Precise load placement within millimetres
Use and Characteristic
1) Capacity: 0.8T x 20M, 1.6T x 20M, 3.2T x 20M, 5.4T x 20M.
2) All hoists are supplied complete with 20 meter wire rope and an extendable operating lever.
3) Wire rope is tapered one end and fitted with a hook and safety catch at the other end.
3) The hoist has low maintenance requirements and is easy service.
4) Overload protection ensures high personal safety when in operation.
5) Specially built-in shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
|Rated forward hand power(N)||341||438||438||745|
|Rated forward travel(MM)||≥52||≥55||≥28||≥30|
|Wire rope safty factor load capacity(TIMES)||5||5||5||5|
|Max travelling load(KG)||1200||2400||4000||8000|
|Max outer size(MM) A||426||545||660||930|
Contact Person: Andy