Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Hydraulic Puller Tensioner||Load Capacity:||40KN|
|Overall Size:||3.60 X 1.85 X 2.40M||Diameter Of Tension Wheel:||1200mm|
|Max Pulling Speed(km/h):||5 Km/h||Max Dia Of Wire:||32mm|
|Max Tension:||40KN||Application:||Stringing During Overhead Line Tranmission|
1200MM Tension Wheel Hydraulic Puller Tensioner For Driving Hydraulic Reel Stand
SA-YQZ40D Hydraulic Puller-Tensioner is suitable for stringing or exchanging single conductor or OPGW and steel wire rope in overhead transmission line. It is equipped big water cooled diesel engine, and strong hydraulic motor for both pulling and tension operation.
|Max. Pulling / Tension Force (KN)||40 / 40|
|Continuous Pulling / Tension Force (KN)||35 / 35|
|Max. Stringing Speed(km/h)||5 / 5|
|Diameter of wheel (mm)||Φ1200|
|Number of grooves||5|
|Max. Conductor Diameter (mm)||Φ32|
|Model of Engine||Cummins water cooled|
|Power of Engine||60 KW|
|Rotate Speed of Engine (rpm)||2000|
|Dimension (m)||3.60 x 1.85 x 2.40|
It is suitable for stringing single conductor or OPGW and steel wire rope in overhead transmission line. It is ideal equipment for exchanging project on existing transmission line (for exchange OPGW or conductor project).
1. Closed hydraulic circuit, infinitely variable pull/tension control in both rotating directions;
2. The max. tension / pull force for conductor stringing operation can be preset, and the pull / tension force in the conductor can be read on the pull / tension gauge;
3. Spring applied hydraulic released brake acts automatically in case of hydraulic failure to ensure safety concern;
4. Hydraulic oil cooling system;
5. Bull wheels are lined with wear proof MC nylon segments;
6. With hydraulic oil output for driving hydraulic reel stand
7. Mounted on trailer with rigid axle for towing at max. speed of 15 km/h.
- Engine: Cummins water cooled diesel engine.
- Main variable displacement pump and main motor: Rexroth (German)
- Reducer: R.R. (Italian)
- Main hydraulic valves: Rexroth (German)
- Hydraulic Instrument: WIKA (German)
- Quick couplings: EMB (German)
- Radiator: AKG (German)