Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Overhead Line Transmission||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Usage:||Stringing 2 Conductor||Max Stringing Speed:||5km/h|
|Item:||9 Ton Hydraulic Puller||Tensioner:||7T Or 2x35KN|
conductor stringing equipment
7 Grooves Hydraulic Puller Tensioner Overhead Line Stringing Equipment
275KV transmission line stringing equipments are used for two conductors overhead transmission line stringing operation. We normally used 9 ton hydraulic puller SA-YQ90D with 7 ton hydraulic tensioner SA-YZ2X35 for the double conductors stringing. 8 ton hydraulic tensioner SA-YZ2X40 can be also used.
1. SA-YQ90D Hydraulic Puller
|Stringing capacity||1 pilot steel wire rope|
|Max. Pulling Force (KN)||90|
|Max. Continuous Pulling Force (KN)||80|
|Speed at Max. continuous pull:||2.5km/h|
|Max. Pulling Speed (m/min)||5km/h|
|Root Diameter of Bull wheel (mm)||Φ520|
|Number of grooves||7|
|Max. Steel rope Diameter (mm)||Φ20|
|Model of Diesel Engine||Water cooled diesel engine|
|Power of Diesel Engine||123 KW|
|Rotate Speed of Engine (rpm)||2500|
|Dimension (m)||3.5 x 2.1 x 2.5|
The hydraulic puller is used to pull four bundled conductors or 2 bundled conductors for power line construction. It is fully hydraulic controlled, easily used and maintained
- Closed hydraulic circuit,infinitely variable speed control in both rotating directions.
- The max pulling force for stringing operation can be preset, pulling force in the rope can be read on the line pull gauge.
- Automatic over pulling protection system
- Spring applied hydraulic released brake acts automatically in case of hydraulic failure to ensure safety.
- Hydraulic oil cooling system.
- Heat treated wear-proof bull wheels
- With rigid axle for towing at high speed, the machine looks beautiful.
- Hydraulic actuated pulling rope clamp for convenient reel change.
- Integral self-loading reel winder with automatic level wind.
- Engine: Cummins water-cooled diesel engine.
- Main variable displacement hydraulic pump and main motor: Rexroth (German)
- Reducer: Rexroth. (Germany)
- Reel winder motor: Danfoss (Danish)
- Main hydraulic valves: Rexroth (Germany
- Hydraulic instruments: (German)
- Radiator: AKG (German)
7 Ton Hydraulic Tensioner SA-YZ2X35 for 2 bundled conductors
|Max. Tension Force (KN)||2X35 or 1X70|
|Continuous Tension Force (KN)||2X30 or 1X60|
|Max. Stringing Speed(km/h)||5|
|Max. Pullback force (KN)||2X30 or 1X60|
|Max. Pullback speed (km/h)||2 X 1.2|
|Diameter of wheel (mm)||Φ1200|
|Number of grooves||2X5|
|Max. Conductor Diameter (mm)||Φ32|
|Model of Engine||CUMMINS WATER COOLED|
|Power of Engine||38 KW|
|Rotate Speed of Engine (rpm)||2500|
|Dimension (m)||4.10 x 2.10 x 2.60|
It is suitable to string two bundled conductors or single conductor in overhead transmission line.
- Closed hydraulic circuit, infinitely variable tension force control in both directions.
- The max. tension/pull back force for conductor stringing operation can be presetted, the tension /pull back force can be read from the tension gauge of machine.
- Spring applied hydraulic released brake acts automatically in case of hydraulic failure to ensure line safety
- Hydraulic oil cooling system
- Bull wheels lined with wear proof MC nylon lining segments
- With 2 hydraulic power outlets to control 2 sets of hydraulic reel stands.
- Hydraulic front jack
- Mounted on trailer with rigid axle for towing at max. speed of 15 km/h
- Engine: Cummins water-cooled diesel engine
- Main variable displacement pump and main motor: Rexroth (German)
- Reducer: R.R. (Italian)
- Main hydraulic valves: Rexroth (German)
- Hydraulic Instrument:
- Quick couplings: EMB
- Radiator: AKG
Contact Person: Ms. Judy