Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||FRP Perforation Cable Laying Tools 6mm 100M Cable Duct Rods For Telecom Project||Type:||Fiberglass Duct Rod|
wire installation tools,
cable installation equipment
FRP Perforation Cable Laying Tools 6mm 100M Cable Duct Rods For Telecom Project
Fiberglass cable duct rod is fitted on steel frame for duct rodder. it is applied in towing lead-rope through a pipe. The rod surface is hard and smooth, so it can get through the narrow pipe or channel easily. The inner core of the rod is made of fiberglass and unsaturated polyester resin. The outside layer is smooth and firm. It is widely used for the cables works or cleaning in cable pipe or channels.
1. Light weight, durable, resistance to acid, alkali, aging resistant, corrosion resistant.
2. High tensile strength and bending properties to make it go through narrow pipes easily.
3. good temperatures adaptability, it will not soften in hot weather nor become brittle in cold weather, its usability will not be affected by temperature
4. Its outer protected layer is made of high density ABS resin, which has good anti-UV capability, the advantage of smooth, wear-resistant and long service life.
5. There are meter marks on the rod for the user easily read it. The marks is waterproof, ultraviolet and it can be still clear even after using long time.
6. There are several colors available at option.
7. Rod colors can be optional; Red, blue, orange, yellow, green, white, etc.
8. Rod Length (m): 1-500m
Note: we offer various sizes and colors for any specific requirement as customers' demand.
The copper wire inside the rod make it traceable and it is convenient for working in the under earth pipes.
We can print the meter mark on the rod and the website or others can also be printed on it.
|1 - Glass Reinforced Composite core:|
|Iner core||E-Glass Fiber|
|Glass Content of Inner Part||75-80%|
|Material of Pulling Rod||Epoxy fiber glass (inner)|
|High density Polyethylene(outer)|
|Diameter Tolerance||± 0.10mm|
|Work situation temperature||- 40 0C to +800C|
|Minimum pulling strength||4000 N±5%|
|Tensile Modulus||＞30000 Mpa|
|Consistency of rod||150gr/m±5%|
|Flexural Modulus||＞30000 Mpa|
|Elongation at Break||2.5-3%|
|2 - Polyethylene cover|
|Medium Density Polyethylene Resin for the insulating and jacketing of Telecommunication Cables.|
|Environmental Stress & crack resistance||>1000 hr.|
Contact Person: Ms. Judy