Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Wheel:||1||Rated Load:||20KN|
wire pulling pulley,
cable pulley block
Stringing pulley block overview
Cable pulley block is often laid in open trenched where the road and ground conditions result in the cable route having a number of curves. With the cable's own weight and the high tensions involved the cable cannot be fed cleanly.
The pulley block from SINTA is made of aluminium or nylon, frame is high grade galvanized steel or copper. The sturdy and robust steel frames are completely galvanized and guarantee a long working life even under extreme conditions.
Stringing pulley block features
1. To put aluminum wire, steel core aluminum strandes wire, insulated wire delay in pole and tower
2. Cable roller wheel groove can be through a lamp pipe, aluminum casing, connector etc.
3. The material is divided into aluminum alloy and MC nylon.
4. Pulley pendant divided into joint plate and hook type.
Product: stringing pulley blocks; stringing blocks.
Usage:Protect the cable and conductor from fricting when they are laying.They can save time and effort.
a. We manufacture a lot of models for different uses in the overhead transmission line construction.
b. They have are used to support conductors,OPGW,ADSS, communicatio lines.
c. The sheave of the pulley blocks are made from higth strength MC nylon,or aluminum materials ,and the frame of blocks are made of galvanized steel.The lateral ones are mounted on ball bearings.
Remarks:All kinds of pulley blocks can be manufactured according to the customers's requirements.
If any interested,please feel free to contact with us for more information,and we will try our best to comply with your requirements
|Model||Rated load (KN)||Applicable Conductor (mm²)||Weight (kg)||Features|
1. The product is classified as hook style, clevis, etc. it must be explained clearly in writing when ordering, exceptional specification can be customized.
2. The meading of model is outside diameter of sheave × with of sheave (mm)
Contact Person: Ms. Judy